Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home--PortaL--SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered

Go down 
4 posters

Whom Do you trust???
A)aDmin
POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_lcap91%POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
B)Players saying those words
POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_lcap0%POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
C)people that keep on saying it
POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_lcap9%POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
D)annoying people
POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_lcap0%POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ARC
Chief Forumer
Chief Forumer
ARC

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PLAYERS
45 points: Open

POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered Empty
PostSubject: POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:31 am

WHy DO you Have Such skills that shouldn't be have nid clarify about this......And ive GAthered Some Pics and Words That WAs so Questionables TO admin......WHY???? Mad Mad Mad Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ARC
Chief Forumer
Chief Forumer
ARC

PLAYERS

PostSubject: Re: POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:33 am

POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered Ran20018
Back to top Go down
ARC
Chief Forumer
Chief Forumer
ARC

PLAYERS

PostSubject: SIr   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:39 am

WAs this A fact or not???fernan_08 just said that u master madness skill lourence and avextrax too sir
what was this all about???i thought its skill 301 and GM skills Why do they Have Such SKills???
This was not a Scandal or anything Players Just nid Clarifycations About this......... scratch scratch scratch affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
coyolxauqhi
ForumeR
ForumeR
coyolxauqhi

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PLAYERS
45 points:

PostSubject: Re: POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 1:20 am

Well, I know I'm not the one your pointing out to answer your question
but in my own opinion try to annalyze things. . . If you know what I mean
It's good but if not then it's ok. . .
I don't mean anything about what I'm talking and I don't even want
to offend you. . . Sometimes try to annalyze.
Back to top Go down
ARC
Chief Forumer
Chief Forumer
ARC

PLAYERS

PostSubject: GUys   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 am

naicip ko na poh pwd mangyari but this was a Forumer was all about right???to report something to do something
4 our game if this questions well be always right there,there will be inappropriate Words Things to saY and Many more Questions will come So as A PLAYER not just an FM im just doing this 4 our game and 4 all the players want some answers........
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PLAYERS
45 points:

PostSubject: Re: POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:05 am

para sa clarifications about this matter, gm skills that are allowed ingame ay yung madness at pum(power up max) yang dalawang yan.. tingnan ko kung may nailagay ba ako sa mga donators na vampire kase mahigpit na itinatanggi ko yan pag may gusto mag donate.......thanks sa concerned nyo guys!!
Back to top Go down
https://peterran.forumotion.com
jhamzdanuh
Comrade Forumer
Comrade Forumer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:40 am

admin....last cw...ung mga ka gang ni abaddon...

they are using darna skills...

lalo na c princessnoya..

anu po gagawin namen?

lagi na lng po ganun....T_T
Back to top Go down
ARC
Chief Forumer
Chief Forumer
ARC

PLAYERS

PostSubject: SIR   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:57 am

ang GAwin nyu poh pic nyu mga gumagamit ng mga skills na un bago pa post nalang d2 sa forum para sa wala pong mga lukuhan or para malaman namin kung true yan..........
Back to top Go down
jhamzdanuh
Comrade Forumer
Comrade Forumer

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:42 am

..well...

pic ko nextym sakura..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered   POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered Empty

Back to top Go down

POST SKills that Questionable/Ex.lourence madness mastered
Page 1 of 1